- I can highly recommend Heather as a singing teacher. As a young teenager she not only taught me a solid foundation of singing technique which saw me through Music College, Opera School and on to a career as a professional Soprano, but she also gave me the confidence to explore my creativity through my voice.
Katherine CromptonProfessional Singer
- My twin boys and daughter all had singing lessons with Heather and progressed to pass Associated Board exams and continue their love of singing as adults. Heather motivates and inspires youngsters and adults alike in both the classical and popular repertoire.
- I was very fortunate, during my teenage years, to be a part of the Music Department at All Saints’ Church, Northampton. Heather provided excellent vocal tuition and I still draw on my experiences there in my work as a choir trainer.
Assistant Director of Music, St George’s Chapel, Windsor Castle
- Although I have sung in large choirs for most of my adult life, I am not a confident soloist, so I find the regular auditions nerve-wracking. Heather was successful in helping me to prepare for these. Her lessons were relaxed yet effective, helping me to have confidence in my abilities and to make the most of my voice.
- One of my sons had regular private piano lessons with Heather, studying at Grade VI level. He always enjoyed his lessons and Heather was an enthusiastic, patient and encouraging teacher, focusing on technique and repertoire.
- Heather’s best quality as a teacher is not just her excellent musicianship or her great technical knowledge, it is her caring nature which gives her drive and impetus to make every one of her students succeed. I wanted to practise for Heather because of her kindness and the generous support that she had given to me.
Masters Student, Royal Academy of Music
- My children needed to pass their Grade V Theory which had not been incorporated in their instrumental lessons with other teachers so Heather ran ‘cramming lessons’ to rapidly accelerate their abilities from Grade II to V in one term. They passed!